Redefining Reusability and Precision In-Space Operations
Harnessing the benefits of high-performance solar electric propulsion, Firefly’s Space Utility Vehicle supports your mission while transferring your payload to distant or difficult-to-reach orbits.
Our Space Utility Vehicle (SUV) opens up orbits never before accessible with a small launch vehicle alone. When paired with Alpha, SUV can carry multiple payloads well out of LEO to distances as far as the Moon. Providing propulsion, uplink/downlink services, and up to 2 kW of solar power, SUV is capable of satisfying a wide variety of mission architectures lasting up to 5 years.
- Deploy entire constellations or multiple payloads into unique orbits
- Reach altitudes and inclinations out of range of a launch vehicle
- Sustain super low altitude flight as low as 250 km
- Provide a host platform for payloads requiring propulsion, power, and downlink
- Tune orbits for launch vehicles using solid rocket motors